- This event has passed.
Make Your Own Funky Jewellery Holder
September 2, 2023 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm UTC+9.5$39
Hosted by See Someone Studio founder and creative director Es – come and make your own funky and fun jewellery holder. Something sculptural and silly, or structured and simplistic, we got you. It’s mostly about creating something you think is stylish to keep your jewellery and nice things on!
SO, what goes on in the workshop?
- a whole lotta fun! but no really…
- you arrive to all the materials and supplies you need to make your jewellery holder / display.
- Es will a provide a demonstration of the steps as you go, so you can go at a steady pace and regularly check in / get support when you need it.
- You’re able to enjoy the market before and after the workshop and order from the food vendors whilst you’re there.
- Es will take your pieces home to fire in our studio and glaze with a colour of your choice.
Accessibility: This venue is accessible. If you require an Auslan interpreter or have any sensory requirements please let us know. Carers can attend and participate for free. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know your needs.
Pieces are generally ready for collection roughly 6 weeks after the workshop.
GET YOUR SLOW FASHION SEPTEMBER PROGRAM EXCLUSIVE PRICE OFFERING HERE.