TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All items for sale at the Dulcie’s Carboot Bonanza must meet the slow fashion criteria (e.g. being secondhand, handmade, upcycled, preloved, repurposed, made from sustainable materials etc). Brand new items which have been mass produced are not permitted at this event.
2. Slow Fashion September shall not be held responsible for any loss or theft of or damage to any item during or whilst being transported to and from the event. This includes damage caused by sunlight, rain, wind, dust, smoke, foods/beverage etc.
3. Specified bump in and bump out times must be adhered to ensure the smooth operations of set up and pack down pre and post market.
4. Dulcie’s Car Boot Bonanza is a plastic free and bag free event. In the flavour of promoting sustainable practices (reduce, reuse) customers will be encouraged to bring their own bags. Non-plastic protective wrapping (such as paper honeycomb wrap) for fragile items and very small paper bags for jewellery are permitted.
5. It is the responsibility of the stallholder to remove their rubbish from the event. Your stall site must be left in the same condition in which you found it upon arrival.
6. This event will occur outdoors. Market coordinators will make a decision regarding the event being postponed in the event of adverse weather conditions and notify stallholders no later than 6pm the day before the market if there are concerns about proceeding.
7. COVID-19 management systems will be in place during this event. By agreeing to these T&Cs you are agreeing to follow all instructions as required as they relate to checking in, social distancing measures, the wearing of masks, sitting while eating etc as instructed by Dulcie’s staff and event management.
8. In the event of a lockdown or with an increase in restrictions, the market will be postponed at a date determined at the discretion of market organisers in negotiation with Dulcie’s management. Stallholder fees will be refunded in full if the event needs to be cancelled.
9. Stalls fees must be made within 7 days of invoices being received. Failure to pay by this deadline will result in the offer of trading at the event being forfeited. Please discuss the option to negotiate payment plans with Slow Fashion September admin if required.
10. Payment of stallholder fees is not refundable. Non arrivals will not incur a refund regardless of the reason for no show.